[How to] Undo a Dissolve (Cross-Fade) in ShotCut
- Move the clips around or to new tracks if necessary.
- Stretch the left-edge and the right edge of each clip to their maximum.
Easy [How to] ShotCut Privacy Blur
- Duplicate the clip into a higher track.
- Select the duplicate clip in higher track.
- Add Inverse Color Filter specifically for visualizing the mask location. Be sure to deselect for final output.
- Add Mask Filter. Apply preset default; Operation=Minimum. Adjust as needed.
- Add Blur Filter. Adjust as needed.
- MUTE duplicate clip audio as needed. If it does not work. Remove filters and re-try applying to top-most track.
As always, Good Luck!
Please comment or tip me or use any/all of my affiliate links; Thank YOU!
Coolest nerd tech ever:
Published with StackEdit.